Without Sleep Comes Hibernation

Daytime job as a web designer.
Part-time job as a translator.
Two courses on two different universities.
Personal life.
Social life.

Wait, did I say social life? Does staying at a coffee shop to plug your laptop in to work half the time be considered as that?

NO, I am not complaining because I dig this kind of life. I am just posting this entry to release a bit of that ever-so-loved stress because 50 hours in a day doesn't sound so bad.

The pen I have been using to write things on different sets of checklists and for drawing storyboards has run out of ink, so I took a break and decided to write a short entry about my day.

Well, when the courses are done (and if I do end up submitting projects completely), I am going to sleep like a bear in the summer!

Make the next order a double shot of espresso, please.



Share:

0 comments