When You Dig Deep, You Lose Good Sleep

A Modicum of Anonymity | When You Dig Deep, You Lose Good Sleep

There have been much to take into consideration over the past few years. 

Survival, and more survival. 

Lately, I have flooded my time with watching tv shows. It would go on for days. I think it was better than me ending up staring at the wall. It was my way of making my brain still function despite me not wanting to think about a lot of things lately. I also light candles even during a season where daytime is longer.

Joni Mitchell. I love her songs.

There is one that I have been listening to without end for the past couple of hours now. It is entitled "A Lesson in Survival".

So, goes the title of this entry. No link tonight, and not enough chains to bind my thoughts together.  

Not enough calm to make me sleep, either.


I came in as bright as a neon light,
and I burned out right there before him.
~Joni Mitchell "A Lesson In Survival"









Share:

0 comments