The Grinch of Snowfall


In Sweden, cities would usually be knee-deep in snow by now, as winter usually starts late October or mid-November. Although nowadays, it snows for half a day, then it rains until night time. So, whatever snow that was there in the morning, melts by sunset, which is usually before 5pm. Most of my friends are sad that we might not have a White Christmas anymore. I grew up in a tropical country, so that does not really bother me. However, it would be fun to have snow during the holidays. 

Then, I recently read on Rappler.com that it snowed in Cairo and Jerusalem! Then, it occurred to me why it was not snowing as often here in Sweden anymore. My only thought was: someone stole our snow! Who could it be? It's the Grinch of Snowfall ...ville...

Snowfallville!

Right.


Image from iwatchstuff.com


Share:

0 comments