Metaltown 2013


This is my post today, just wanting to go out and have fun, but I can't, so I will just blog about it. These are just random thoughts running through my head, and topics related to music festivals that I chanced upon while reading about this event. Their website, includes a list of performing musicians for this three-night event that usually starts on a Thursday. They have several stages set up in the holding area, parking spaces, and camping sites for those who would love to spend the night outdoors. The website also provides transit details for those coming from far areas or other countries.





On Metaltown, Rock Music Festivals, and Such.

I missed this annual rock music festival in Sweden last year, and I probably will miss this year's festivities too.

Volunteer Work. I never really knew how it felt to volunteer for a music festival, but if it were possible to do this for Metaltown next year, I probably would because it never occurred to me before it started this year. Oh well, there's always the next.

Drugs and Liquor. I read somewhere that some people attending these festivities dose up on drugs to heighten their senses whilst bobbing their heads to the beat of the music. Then, there's liquor that dulls the senses, which usually end in trouble, but hey, I do not see any problem as long as you can hold yours, right?

Food. I personally do not like eating at festivals because it's too crowded, and takes the fun out of being in a music festival because I would be too stressed falling in line for food instead of watching the musicians. I'd rather eat elsewhere on the way to the event, or have a snack before going there, then eat heavy right after. Music festivals and food do not really mix well together so I try not eat there unless I get too hungry.

Now, why would I ever want to go to music festivals that get too crowded at times, like Metaltown? It is because I think it is great to hang out with other rockers who absolutely appreciate guitar shredding as much as I do! That's it!

Hopefully, I'd be able to attend Metaltown in 2014!




Share:

0 comments