What Happens to Arya Stark? Please Don't Kill Tyrion Lannister!

I would like to start off by saying that I absolutely love Game of Thrones....period.

Wait, not yet.

HOWEVER, I was very upset with how Episode 9 ended last week! It was the last thing I saw before going to bed, and I think I even had a nightmare about it. Dozed off late, and woke up 3 hours later. I really had trouble sleeping!

Episode 10: could HBO be anymore ... conclusive? 

The hype before Season 3 included an interview with someone saying that "This will be it. Of all the seasons that have come to pass, Season 3 is THE season everyone has been waiting for." Something to that effect. I do not want to sound too antagonizing but oh, the pain. The Starks have two less family members, Sansa is still a "prisoner", John Snow might or might not survive, and Kalisi has STILL NOT arrived at King's Landing.

Frankly speaking, I am now more interested in what Arya will end up becoming. I think she is slowly (maybe, not slow enough from all the tragedy she's been through) becoming a stone-cold killer. Too early to say, but I would not be surprised if she ends up being an assassin. The Lannisters will definitely have to pay with their lives someday, with the debt of killing The Starks, one by one. Just don't kill Tyrion, he is one of my favorite characters!

All this anticipation is making me want to read the books instead but hey, that does not mean I won't be looking forward to HBO's Season 4 of Game of Thrones!



Tyrion Lannister
"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not.
Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."


Image from FanPop.


Share:

0 comments