Midnight Sunsets and Fiery Sunrises


Been staying up late and waking up early the past few months. I just could not sleep enough. Sometimes, almost none at all.

At first, it was the long travel time going to work and back home. My body was so stressed that I couldn't sleep at night anymore. I visited the local clinic, and the results were not that great. So, I had to choose to stay home and "rehabilitate" my body. I feel better now, but I still could not sleep properly. I end up going to bed at midnight. When I lay on the bed before 10pm, I end up falling asleep by 3am.





It gets a bit more difficult when you live in a country where the sun shines about 24/7 during the summer, which is now. The sun sets at nearly midnight, as you can see on the first picture above. The sun rises at about 3am, seen on the picture I took below.




Now, I just wonder. How does one sleep? I tried counting sheep, but my mind ends up thinking of other things. Some have said that I might have too much on my mind. So the question is, how do I stop thinking too much?


Share:

0 comments