All Looking Pretty

...and yet so darn rotten inside.

I meant the pictures I was browsing through of the new fashion releases in some of the online stores I usually buy from.

Maybe, that is how I actually feel. I sure ain't pretty, but I don't look so bad. Not at all. Right, let us go with that.

This is the first time I have written anything in almost half a year.

What did I start with again? Pretty on the outside, rotten on the inside...right.

I have been pretty scared of getting stuck with just my thoughts so I've been listening to music and watching tv. LOTS of tv. I think I've seen almost half of the collection of what one can probably label as the list of "Good TV Series" list...whatever that means.

I read somewhere that you should try to write something at least once a week. I will try to write something, or rather doodle something.

Wait, doodling is when you use a pen.

So, what should it then be called if one uses a keyboard?

Koodle? Keydle? Key delete. Hit delete. Now, I am even saying the words out loud. I am definitely mumbling.

Maybe I will make sense tomorrow.




Share:

0 comments