I love H&M





Why do I love H&M?

First of all, Hennes and Mauritz delivers your online orders quickly! I ordered mine last week Friday night, and I received it this morning! Second, they always have a return sticker that you can place on the package that you decide to send back if you seem unhappy with them. I won't argue that they also have very stylish clothes, and well, I just have an appreciation for Swedish fashion, I guess. 

Right.

More often than not, I usually rant on my entries in this blog. I thought I'd make it different by uploading something I do to ease off some of my stress. 

Yes, I believe retail therapy is cheaper than a visit to the doctor. Although, I never really believed that until lately because I have not had this much stress since I moved to Sweden but hey, it works.




 




    




Oh, and always remember: Don't stress because...shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist!



http://www.womanhonorthyself.com



Share:

0 comments