One, Two, Three. I Love Thee.




Aside from being a fan of Kiefer Sutherland since I was 6 years old, it felt good watching Touch's episode called "Clockwork". Guest starring Annie Wersching and her father Philip Green (guest star Paul Vincent O'Connor) would count with their fingers up to three as a symbol of "I love you". The fingers would shape as the letter "W" in the process.

Seeing this episode made me remember when my mom told me that when giving something, especially chocolates and candies, I should, or I could make it in threes as a symbol for "I love you." I thought it was corny, but I always did find myself doing that and giving out whatever in threes when it comes to small chocolates and candies.

I have always thought that everyone knew that, and I just thought it was fun to know and learn it from my mother.

Now, I need to wrap this up in three and see you on the next post!



Share:

0 comments